Duration of Courses, Number of semesters and credits:
- Duration of every B.Sc engineering course will be 4 years.
- 2 semesters in a year, total 8 semesters in 4 years.
- 160 credits in 4 years in every course.
- After passing B.Sc engineering, students can start their job life or they can take up masters course in Rajshahi University, BUET, RUET or in any other institutions.
Course Fee for B.Sc engineering Degrees:
- Expenses of admission fee, syllabus, University registration, identity card and library card are all included in the above mentioned fee.
- Starting of a semester will be counted from the day of starting the classes.
- Students can shift their departments, if there are empty seats, with the permission of the authority. In that case, already paid fees shall not be adjusted.
- If students cancel their admission, the fees given by them shall not be returned.
|Name of the Program||Admission fee||Tuition fee Per semester||Total Course Duration||Total Course fee(8 semester)|
|B.Sc in Civil Engineering||10,000/-||20,000/-||4 Year
|B.Sc in Textile Engineering||10,000/-||20,000/-||4 Year
|B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering||10,000/-||20,000/-||4 Year
|B.Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering||10,000/-||20,000/-||4 Year
Application for Admission:
Admission form can be collected from the office with the payment of tk 200.
Along with the following papers, the students should submit the filled up form to the office for verification. After that the students need to deposit the amount of course fee to the concerned bank account with the receipt properly filled up and they need to collect its student copy.
Papers need to be submitted with the filled up form:
- Attested copies of certificate and mark sheet of S.S.C examination.
- Attested copies of certificate and mark sheet of H.S.C/diploma in engineering examination.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photo.
- For more details, please contact the college office.
604/1 Shiroil Rajshahi 6000
Call Us : 0721-773636, 01733-372500
- Students will be admitted, considering their eligibility, from October to December with the given time of Rajshahi University.
Eligibility of Students:
- Students who have passed S.S.C/equal status examination in 2008 or after and H.S.C/equal status examination in 2010 or after from science background will be eligible for the course. (students should have physics, chemistry and mathematics in their H.S.C syllabus)
- Students should have minimum GPA 3.00 both in S.S.C and H.S.C being total GPA 6.50
- Students should have minimum 2.40 in Diploma in Engineering examination.